Sunday, June 2, 2013

Free write #2: Revenge

 
                                My sister died alone. She had no one to comfort her, no one to lie to her and tell her it was ok. No one heard her last pleas. No one witnessed her last breath. Nobody was her last sight and nobody shut her eyes. Nobody was there to wash her last tear away.  She went into the next life alone. She was bloody, beaten,  terrified and raped. You dragged her fifty yards from the house by her hair. She died low in a ditch in the black of night crying out but nobody was there.  My brother died in his sleep. He had no last words. He had no final pleas. He had no last night or final tears. He didnt have any last prayer or even the knowledge of his killer. He died with his dreams in his bed with his throat slit. My parents you sparred as some cruel joke; tying them up, gagging and blind foldjng them and making them listen to their dsughter. They were your victims everyday for the last five years. It would have been the perfect and most sadistic of crimes;
attacking a random family, leaving no dna, and masking your self. However you did know about me. It took five years but I've found you. Five years I've thought of nothing else I've done nothing else. For five years I imagined who you were. I was right about you having kids. Right about the wife. But: I was wrong about being middle class. You have a very nice house. I was also wrong about you being hostile. I bet my sister put up more than a fight. Five years it took to get you and your family here all tied up together. Like your about take a family picture. A picture we can no longer right fully take. So tonight on this fine snowy evening I will collect on the debt you own my parents. However you will watch. You will hear. You will smell. And you will feel what my parents felt. I will kill your two boys. I will not take your daughter as you took my sister, however you will wish I had. Your wife will die as well. Sit back now and watch me take what you owe.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. I think I just peed myself.... good story. You do have a couple of weird spelling errors, but nothing that made me confused of the storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always so dark haha. This was awesome

    ReplyDelete